- Take the Bus either #6 or 66 at Central Exchange Square and alight at Hong Kong Cricket Club (The bus will stop exactly at the gas station). Note: if you are using Octopus Card, u need to press it again for transport discount., as for bus 66 it doesn't offer that same deal.
- Take mini bus #5, the terminus is located just behind SOGO Department Store in Causeway Bay and the you can also alight at the gas station next to Hong Kong Cricket Club.
- Take 47A, the bus runs from North Point Bus terminus and you have to alight at HKCC also.
- Dificulty: 2/5
- Appreciation: 5/5
- Duration: 2 Hr. Max.
- Terrain: Mixed with Tarmac, Mud and Rockies
- 4L-8L Pack
- 500ml Water/Energy Drink
- Snack Bar or Fruit
- Convertible Pants / Long or Short Legging / Cycling Shorts (the choice is yours!)
- Light and Drifit Shirts ( 1 extra incase you swim at the beach)
- Hiking Sandals (will do great justice on this event).
|Walk down the staircase and immediately turn left and you will find this sign post. You are now standing at the water catchment and that serves as your trail also.|
|In just a few seconds, this beautiful landscape will appear on the right-hand side.|
This is really breathtaking on a cool and clear blue sky.
|Even this trail is easy, it offer so much attraction and your in to Photography also I'm sure this will be like haven.|
|Trekking thru the natural carpet of nature.|
|...and the trees will vow down on you!|
|The best panorama of SOUTH BAY|
|Some parts of the trail has railings to prevent yourself from a nasty fall specially if your walking with kids or your precious pet.|
|Rocky Road Ahead|
|Here's a bird's eye view of Repulse Bay Beach... Very inviting isn't it?|
The Twin Peak is located at Wilson Trail Section 1 and those building below will serve as your end point.
|Green Railing Staircase|
(Short-Cut to Wilson Trail Section 1)
|REPULSE BAY BEACH|