- Take either Lantau Bus No.11 or 23 from Tung Chung Bus Terminus.
- Take either Lantau Bus No.1 or 2 from Mui Wo (Silvermine Bay) Bus Terminus.
- To return from Man Cheung Po, keep walking on the Lantau Trail until you reach Post L051. Then, make a right turn and walk along the water catchment until you reach Tai O Road. Take Bus No.1 to return to Mui Wo Ferry Terminal or take Bus No.11 to return to Tung Chung.
- Difficulty: 3/5 (Strenuous Hike)
- Distance: 7.5 Km
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Terrain: 50% Boulder Path, 30% Natural Path and 20% Concrete
- Mobile Phone Coverage: Good
- GPS Coverage: Great
- Pack/s: 20L - 25L
- Liquid Supplement: 2L
- Clothing: Shirt & Convertible Pants
- Shoes: Proper Hiking Boots
- Food: Sandwich/Fruit/Power Bar (anything will do)
- Extras: Hiking Pole, Mosquito Repellent, First Air Kit, Sunscreen (Summer), Wind Breaker (Spring & Winter), Sunglasses, Mobile Phone and Camera.
Located at the intersection heading Tai O and Ngong Ping. Alight at the first bus stop after the junction of Tai O Road then walk back for a short distance towards this stating area.
|Take A few step and you will see the picnic area after passing the Archway and the Pavilion next to the Lavatory is the main trail.|
|KEUNG SHAN (459masl)|
I went here during the monsoon season and even though the weather added a few difficulties, it gave me such relief from the challenging uphill and downhill path through the boulder rocks and slippery trail.