- DIFFICULTY: 4/5 A bit short you need to be cautious with all your ways when walking along the stream rocks because it's very slippery. It's really great to hike this stream when the water is high after the storm. There are path along the stream to trek but the path is not clearly marked so it is best to hike along the stream but with extra care.
- TERRAIN: Stream, Rockies and Natural Trail
- DURATION: 6.2 km around 4 hours without stopping or swimming.
- APPRECIATION: The stream has really nice waterfalls. the water is really clean, clear and inviting. I highly recommend this trail for a good swim!
- 18L-25L Pack (Dry Pack)
- 1.5L Water
- 1L Energy Drink
- Extra Clothes (to change after taking a dip in the pool)
- Hiking Sandals/Shoes
- Waterproof Camera
- Mosquito Repellent
- Take the MTR to Fanling Station.
- (Option 1) Take KMB Bus 78K (If you don't want to have to call the stop)
- (Option 2) Take Green Mini Bus 56K, get off at Nam Chung which is adjacent to the Tin Hau Temple (Left-Hand side) and the public toilet (Right-Hand side).
This will serve as your starting point. Peel your eyes on the section where you can enter the stream.
|STREAM ENTRY POINT|
The Entry Point towards the stream is on the right side which is clearly marked in red.
|I went here on a stormy day and the water is awesome and strong.|
|Look how powerful the waterfall is behind me...there ain't nothing better but great feeling at this moment!|