- Take the MTR to Sai Wan Ho and board on Bus 14.
- Alight immediately before the bus crosses the giant main dam, opposite the Aquamarine-coloured waterworks building.
- Walk back and trace the bus route for about 12mins until you reach the Map-Board.
- Difficulty: 2/5
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Distance: 7.5 km.
- Terrain: 80% Concrete and 20% Natural Trail but maintained.
- 10L-15L Pack
- 1L Water
- 1L Energy Drink
- Snack/Fruit/Energy Bar (Anything will do)
- Sunblock (Summer as it gets so hot out here because it's so exposed)
- Mosquito Repellent (Optional)
- Good and Comfortable Hiking Shoes (it's a long walk out here)
- Clothing (wear according to the weather condition)
|TAI TAM BAY AND THE RESERVOIR OVERPASS|
After a few minutes of walking along the winding path of this trail there are some open locations for you to take this kind of souvenir photo.
|Lan Nai Wan Village|