If your attempting this trail, you must take a great deal on safety. Good Luck!
- From: Tung Chung Bus Terminal take the NLB no. 11 or 23.
- From: Mui Wo Pier Take the NLB no. 1 or 2.
- Difficulty: 4/5
- Distance: 6 Km
- Duration: 3 hours
- Terrain: 90% Natural Trail & 10% Modified Trail
- 18L - 30L Pack
- 2L-3L of Water (Depending on the weather condition)
- Hiking Pole (Optional)
- Light-weight clothing materials
- Sturdy Hiking Shoes/Boots
- 1 Extra Shirt
- Food/Snack/Fruit/Power Bars (Optional)
This can be accessed by walking back from the bus station at Shek Pik Reservoir after 15-20 ride from Mui Wo or Tung Chung.
|Taken from afar but this is just to let you prepare on what's your Entry Point looks like.|
|This is your Entry Point to the (West) Dog Teeth Range.|
|This is the section of the trail that you must concentrate on because this is perilous.|
(Be very careful around here!)
|KAU NGA LING|
A knife edge hiking section of Dog Teeth
(Proceed with extreme caution)