- Difficulty: 2/5 (Easy Hike)
- Distance: 7.5 Km
- Duration: 2.0 Hour
- Terrain: 50% / 50% of Natural trail and well maintained trail with a combination of concrete stairs, water catchment and uphill road.
- Scenery: There's perfect greenery on this trail and when you get to an opening, you will have glimpses of Aberdeen Reservoir and Ocean Park (Hong Kong's Amusement/Themed Park).
- GPR Coverage: Excellent
- Phone Coverage: Great
- Packs: 4L - 8L
- Liquid Supplements: 500 ml > 800 ml
- Food Supplement: Power Bar or Fruit
- Clothing: (Summer) Shorts & Shirt (Winter) + Wind Breaker and Convertible Pants
- Extras: (Some are optional) Shirt, Hat, Sunglasses and Mosquito Repellent and Sun Screen.
|STARTING POINT / INFORMATION BOARD|
Located after crossing the bridge when you pass the main starting area of Section 4.
|A friendly sign post next to the Information Board. You will see plenty of this sign post in the trail to ensure your safety on this Trail.|
Alright, after spending a few second at the information board and knowing your trail path, here is the main Entrance to Section 4.
|Like I mentioned, the trail is carefully marked with this kind of post so please don't get confused on your route.|
|As you get deeper into the trail...you will feel the comfort of shade and shelter from the trees and the coolness of the breeze passing between the and through the trail.|
Located at Aberdeen but a pretty good view along the trail.
|After enjoying a moment on the open section of the trail, now it's time to get inside the wilderness again. Another dome type shelter from the trees will continue to give shelter along the trail.|
|On a clear day, if you get lucky...you will have a chance to see the Aberdeen Reservoir and its neighborhood.|