- Take the MTR to SHAU KEI WAN
- Leave the MTR Station via Exit A1 or A3 (Shau Kei Wan Bus Terminus)
- Board into Bus No.9 or Green Mini Bus heading towards Shek O
- Alight at the Bus Station near Cape D' Aguilar Road.
- Difficulty: 1/5
- Duration: 3.5 - 4.0 Hours
- Distance: 3.5 Km
- Type: Loop Trail
- GPS Coverage: Excellent
- Phone Coverage: Excellent
- Packs: 8L - 18L
- Liquid Supplement: 1L - 1.5L
- Food Supplement: Bread, Power Bar or Fruit
- Clothing: Shorts and Shirt
- Shoes: Proper Hiking Shoes (Specially if you take the Rockies)
- Extras: (Summer) Sunglasses, Hat &Sun Cream. (Winter) Wind Breaker & Convertible Pants.
|Cape D' Aguilar Bus Station|
|Walk alongside of the road until you reach the round about where you can locate the starting point as well. (Be very careful around here!)|
From here onward, you will be walking on concrete road but don't worry because you will be covered by the shades of trees.
|To reach the Marine Reserved Area is by simply walking all the way downhill until you each the Main Gate.|
|ENTRY POINT #1|
This entry point is just another option to get to the rocky part of the island and the other one is just alongside of the main gate.
Entry Point #2. There will be a foot path along the right side of the main gate, take that and hike alongside of the green metal fencing.
|Hike downhill and you eventually hit the shoreline and please beware of the High Voltage Antennas along the trail.|
|Enjoy the moment along the shoreline and the rockies. This area is protected by the Marine Conservation of Hong Kong so please act accordingly and beware of the sharp rocky pathways.|
|The best part of the trail is to Trek your way to the Marine Reserved Facility along the rocky shoreline than walking on the concrete pathways. Please be very careful on the slippery rocks!|
|When your done Trekking along the Rockies, you should end up finding this signs on the main road and the Cave of Cape D'Aguilar is just adjacent to this signboards and you can actually hear a loud flow of the water within the cave.|
|CAPE D'AGUILAR CAVE|
|MARINE RESERVED MAIN OFFICE|